FTTH ODN TSE
Our client, a global leading telecommunication company are recruiting for a FTTH ODN TSE to join their business in the United Kingdom.
Position Title: FTTH ODN TSE
Position Type: Contract
Start Date: January
Duration: 3 months rolling
Contact: Nikolina Sardi |
- To involve in the FTTH OSP project in delivery stage. Acting as the surveyor, assist with design handover, then manage the onsite work such as Quality / EHS/ delivery progress / acceptance / subcontractors team performance /special on site issue deal with/ permit of road and so. To achieve all these on site work on time and good quality delivery
- Undertaking onsite survey (walk out) based on desktop design, identify surface type and length, engineering difficulties and risks. Verify proposed cabinet positions on site, submit cabinet position application with local authority and deal with any issues local authority raised
- Supervising subcontractors’ civil work carried out onsite, to make sure on time and good quality of the deliver. The supervising will include, Quality / EHS/ delivery progress / acceptance progress / subcontractors’ performance. And also dealt with on site, changes, deviations, etc.
- Base location will be Leeds
- More than 3 years working experiences as TSE on FTTH project in the UK, ideally turnkey projects
- NRSWA supervisor level, requires Unit 1, 10 to 14, 16
Please check for more details at: sales(at)manningglobal com
Quoting reference: MGNS/
Or call Nikolina on: