Data Center Management Consultant
We are currently recruiting for our client, a prestigious telecommunications company, to join their project in China.
Position Title: Data Center Management Consultant
Position Type: Contract
Start Date: February
Duration: 6 months initially
Location: Shenzhen, China
Contact: Kresimir Zebic | (0)
- In regards to the datacenter management services of enterprise market, provide guidance to enterprise customers on datacenter operation & maintenance services and on delivery process of management services (based on industry's "best practices").
- Provide end to end solutions on datacenter management services.
- Support service pre-sales.
- Based on the best industry practices, review the existing datacenter services portfolio and optimize it. Enrich the datacenter services portfolio and enhance its competitiveness in datacenter management market.
- Over 15 years of IT working experience or over 5 years of data center operations and maintenance management experience.
- Deep understanding of enterprise customers' internal O&M processes (preferred is IBM management service experience).
- Familiar with enterprise customers' management model design as well as with the basic architecture and service logic of the main industry players (such as VMWare, HP, H3C).
- Leading the development, planning and architecture of important DC management services.
- Fluent in English (Chinese preferred).
Please submit your CV to: sales(at)manningglobal com
Quoting reference: MGKZ_DCMC
Or call Kresimir on: (0)