This project is archived and not active any more.
You will find vacant projects in our project database
Web Developer, Web Development, PHP Zend Framework, PHP, Zend, OOP, Backend Developer, MySQL, ZF2,
We are looking for a Web Developer on a contract basis with PHP and Zend experience.
Length of the contract: 8 weeks in length currently, there is a chance it might need to be extended but we won't know till a later date.
You will be the sole Back End developer. The project will utilise the PHP Zend Framework 2 library and therefore you must be fully conversant in this framework and possess excellent PHP/OOP skills.
You will be expected to fulfil this project in the allotted time and produce adequate documentation. We therefore require someone with good experience who can hit the ground running.
The successful candidate will be expected to work on the Back End components of the project with access to Front End developer resource as required.
At least 5 years commercial experience
in a web development role.
- Candidate should possess significant experience with PHP/OOP.
- Specifically, knowledge of OOP design patterns and a good appreciation of OOP principles is essential.
- Candidate should be very familiar working with MySQL. Specifically use of PHP Data Objects.
- PHP Frameworks
- The candidate should be intimately familiar with building web applications using the major PHP frameworks. As noted - Special consideration will be given to ZF2 experience as the projects will be within this framework.
- Git repositories
- Candidate should have significant experience using git as a version control system.
- Candidate should also be able to use Composer extensively in concert with git.
- Though the candidate will be working with dedicated Front End developers. We expect the candidate to be familiar with:
- Responsive web design.
- jQuery to preform Ajax operations.
- Understanding of Apache/modules
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of the LAMP environment especially Apache and associated modules such as mod_rewrite and the use of .htaccess files.
If this is a position you feel you have the skill-set and experience for, please apply with your most up to date CV and I shall be in touch.