Network Solution Design Engineer
We are currently recruiting for our client, prestigious Telecommunication company, for a Network Solution Design Engineer ?to join their project in Romania.
Position Title: Network Solution Design Engineer
Position Type: 1 year contract
Start Date: 1st of March
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Contact: Alexandra Marseu |
- Follow the network LLD in making design for specific areas.
- Act as technical escalation point for technical issues raised by customer.
- Analyze the current network configuration and make corrections if necessary.
- Develop processes to ensure customer satisfaction, project continuity and the timely delivery of the project.
- Ensure compliance with cyber security related processes and regulations throughout the technical delivery process, eliminate cyber security threats and avoid cyber security problems in the entire project delivery process.
- Take responsibility of the technical implementation and design.
- Develop WO for installation and migration.
- Implement the WO and get the necessary approval for the operation.
- Document all the WO in customer applications.
- Provide training for other team members.
- Technical degree and high level of English.
- 3+ year of telecommunications customer service / technical support experience.
- Familiar with: Routers, Switches, Firewall, Network Management Systems; TCP/IP, STP, IGMP, PIM, OSPF, ISIS, BGP, MPLS, MPLS TE, L3 VPN, L2 VPN, MPBGP.
- Customer service experience, technical support and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with Datacomm products is an advantage.
- CCNP qualification is a plus.
Please submit your CV to: sales(at)manningglobal com
Quoting reference: MGAM/NSDE/
Or call Alexandra on: