You are an expert in IT? You’ve got something to write about? You would like to increase your popularity to be recognized by prospective clients worldwide? Than write it down and submit your expert article as a guest post at freelancermap.com!
- Well-written and original article (no duplicate content) in English or Spanish language
- Article topic must be related to freelancing, tool suggestions and/or expert know-how in the fields of IT
- Avoid self-promotion in the body of your article and save that for your author box
- Minimal length: 800 words (We prefer 1.000 to 1.500 words, though)
- Have a catching title (Between 50 – 60 characters long)
- Include a short teaser that summarizes the content of your article and attracts interest
- Be well-structured with matching subheadings and bold font for key sentences
- Have a summary or conclusion
- If available: Infographics, picture material, diagrams, helpful links or code examples
You may include up to two links within the post back to your own blog’s content or other outside high-quality sources. In any case, these should be used to support the understanding of the content and not just to engineer the transfer of PageRank (SEO purposes). In accordance with Google Guidelines, links will primarily be rel=’nofollow’.
– Facebook – www.facebook.com/freelancermapInternational/
– Twitter – twitter.com/freelancer_INT
– Google+ – plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115484467931850176818
– LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/organization/2571149/
– Pinterest – pinterest.com/freelancermap/
Of course, promotion on your end is very much appreciated!