You are an expert in IT? You’ve got something to write about? You would like to increase your popularity to be recognized by prospective clients worldwide? Than write it down and submit your expert article as a guest post at freelancermap.com! Blogging is branding!
Writing guest posts for blogs and websites helps you to gain a greater credibility and powerful backlinks to your freelancer portfolio and personal website. By publishing a guest post in our freelancermap.com blog you will be recognized by prospective clients, recruiters, and freelancers worldwide. All guest blogs will be promoted via our social media networks and in the biweekly newsletter.
Want to write a guest article for freelancermap.com? We are still looking for new guest authors to join our growing team of IT-expert bloggers. Check the guidelines below and submit your article to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Well-written and original article (no duplicate content) in English, Spanish or Portuguese language
- Article topic must be related to freelancing, tool suggestions and/or expert know-how in the fields of IT
- Avoid self-promotion in the body of your article and save that for your author box
- Minimal length: 800 words (we prefer 1.000 to 1.500 words, though)
Your guest post must:
- Have a catching title (Between 50 – 60 characters long)
- Include a short teaser that summarizes the content of your article and attracts interest
- Be well-structured with matching subheadings and bold font for key sentences
- Have a summary or conclusion
- If available: Infographics, picture material, diagrams, helpful links or code examples
How to submit a guest post?
Please email topic ideas or your completed guest article to email@example.com along with a short author bio (max. 200 characters) for the author box, which will be displayed below every article you submit. Please include links to your website, Facebook profile and freelancermap.com profile (if desired) as well as a profile picture of yourself. You are responsible for copyright and permissions for your image.
Please note that we don’t accept republishing of your guest post on your own blog or other blogs due to duplicate content. The freelancermap.com team reserves the right to edit or adapt your submitted guest article to ensure the blog stays in line with our values and standards.
You may include up to two links within the post back to your own blog’s content or other outside high-quality sources. In any case, these should be used to support the understanding of the content and not just to engineer the transfer of PageRank (SEO purposes). In accordance with Google Guidelines, links will primarily be rel=’nofollow’.
After publishing your guest post in our freelancermap.com blog we will share your it with our global readers and followers by promoting it on various social media networks and our newsletter.
– Facebook – www.facebook.com/freelancermapInternational/
– Twitter – twitter.com/freelancer_INT
– LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/organization/2571149/
– Pinterest – pinterest.com/freelancermap/
Of course, promotion on your end is very much appreciated!