AK

Ahmed Mohammed Khan

available

Last update: 01.06.2020

Network wireless Security Routing & Switching Engineer

Graduation: CCNA CCNP
Hourly-/Daily rates: show
Languages: Arabic (Limited professional) | English (Full Professional)

Attachments

Ahmed M Khan CV.doc
Ahmed Khan Cover Letter.doc

Skills

? Comprehensive knowledge of IP management system, Ethernet network integration.
? Strong knowledge in support of programmes for deploying, testing and commissioning of Radio and Data / IP systems in safety critical environments.
? Provided IP network expertise to support network implementation & Configuration of fault-tolerant Radio Networks, performance tuning of network infrastructure LAN/WAN including high-end Cisco/HP/Motorola Router/switches, Command & Control Sites (Emergency Control Centers) NOC, MSO, CCTV Security-Surveillance and Base Radio stations Sites.  
? Performed O&M of variety of Public Safety TETRA Radio network equipment, MSO ancillary, switches, microwave network.
? Motorola IP Planning Tools und Design tools, TNCT Tool (Configuration & IP Plan), Network Management-Cisco Works, HPOV/FV, SNMP, & Checkpoint FW-1
? Hands on experience in Routing und Switching, LAN, WAN, WLAN (WiFi), Frame Relay, Trace route, Ping, TCP/IP, IPv4, OSPF, BGP, VLAN, Inter-VLAN routing, Trunking, ACL, VPN, Port Security, IPSec, SSH, PPOE, H323, NAT, HSRP, VRRP, STP 802.1d,, RSTP, MPLS, & MPLS L2VPN.
? Microsoft VISIO, Microsoft Office, VMware, LAN WAN Traffic Analyzer, Sniffer, & Wireshark. ? Consult on various designs with Enterprise companies ranging from firewall installation, to security practice, to load-balancing application in different modes to VPN methods. ? Extensive experience in project implementation of CCTV/VSS and ACS (security systems). ? Experience in structured cabling systems termination testing and commissioning such as: Optical Fiber & UTP cable – Cat 7, Cat 6, Cat 5 & Cat 3).

Project history

N/O

Local Availability

Only available in these countries: Qatar
As Project Engineer distinct of successful business process re-structuring, implementation of business solutions in organizations within preset budgets and deadlines.
? Ability to oversee multiple complex projects concurrently with knowledge and experience of technologies such as business systems used to support key operations services.
? Successfully assisted the top management in planning strategies, incorporating, and managing to drive start-up businesses across professional associations.

Other

Name: Ahmed Mohammed Khan
Address: Building No.- 7 |Zone - 23 |Street No.- 925 |Doha |Qatar
Phone Number: +97433583727
Whatsup number: +91 83673 67551
Email: Ahmedmohammedkhan2@gmail.com
Date: 01/06/2020
Name of Contact: HR Manager
Position:  Technology Services Engineer - Network
Job Number
Company:
Dear HR Manager;
I strongly believe that I can be the right candidate for your job post. My experience and educational background rightly match to your requirements for the job post you have listed. I am extremely excited to learn about the job post that you have posted.
I have done B.Tech in (IT Engineering) & Currently, working as a NETWORK SECURITY ENGINEER with ENTELYST (Qatar) and handling over-all Operation & Maintenance, Network Management System,
Government/ Private Tender, Team Management and Project Management.
  • Responsible for engineering Implementation projects managing 4+ customers ranging from Tier1 to Tier3 plus NGSOC services & IOT related companies to restructure all the workflows to align automation & orchestration (Software process improvement & capability determination), derived from ISO/IEC 15504 Standards
  • Effectively manage all the cases of tier 3 /L3 while maintaining communications with government-oriented clients.
  • Penetration testing, Network risk  & vulnerability assessments. Advises on security architecture, GAP Analysis & process of ISO 27001-2013 & ITIL V4 implementation. Evaluates & recommends security technology such as network & host based IDS, IPS & VPN
  • Conducting in-depth PCAP analysis to determine the legitimacy of files, domains, IPS & emails using tools such as Wireshark, Virus Tool etc...
  • Monitoring and managing the network infrastructure capacity and availability of DC & DR via NMS,NAC & NMC, NPM Appliances
  • Experience in ISP Installation of ME switches, PE & NPE (Cisco 7600 & Cisco ME 3400) even have a hand’s on experience on Huawei IPRAN, HVPN & HoVPN with Seamless Solution; Staging & Implementation of NE40E, ME60, E8080E & E1000E.
Successfully completed various projects as listed below:
  • Tadrees School & Jabal Omar Development (FTTX)
  • STC & Awal Project’s like Key account's, MBH, IP/MPLS etc..
  • Princess Noura Bint Abdul Rahman University
Certification:
  1. ITIL V3 Foundation Certified/ PRINCE 2 Foundation and Practitioner Certified/ PMP Certification/
               Cisco Certification- CCNA & CCNP (CSCO11649188)
I am prepared for the next challenge in my career and look forward to hearing from you. 
I appreciate your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Profileimage by Ahmed MohammedKhan Network wireless Security Routing & Switching Engineer from Doha Network wireless Security Routing & Switching Engineer
Register