Profileimage by Diego Tello Software Developer from

Diego Tello

available

Last update: 01.04.2019

Software Developer

Graduation: not provided
Hourly-/Daily rates: show
Languages: English (Limited professional) | Spanish (Native or Bilingual)

Skills

I've been a VB6 developer for almost 10 years, first developing (freelance) a complete custom ERP for a little company (the attached files) and lately for a software company working on his ERP products. My freelance project was developed entirely on VB6, MySQL as DB, DataReport and Crystal Report for reporting, no custom DLL or OCX. I even developed an updater to make it easier to deploy to all the workstations. For the software company I worked on two versions of the ERP, the first version with VB6 for DLLs and OCX, MS Access as DB and Crystal Report. The second version has MS SQL Server as DB and the rest used the same technology stack. Also some VBScript for custom behavior according to customer requeriments.

Project history

I've been a VB6 developer for almost 10 years, first developing (freelance) a complete custom ERP for a little company (the attached files) and lately for a software company working on his ERP products. My freelance project was developed entirely on VB6, MySQL as DB, DataReport and Crystal Report for reporting, no custom DLL or OCX. I even developed an updater to make it easier to deploy to all the workstations. For the software company I worked on two versions of the ERP, the first version with VB6 for DLLs and OCX, MS Access as DB and Crystal Report. The second version has MS SQL Server as DB and the rest used the same technology stack. Also some VBScript for custom behavior according to customer requeriments.

Local Availability

Only available in these countries: Argentina
Profileimage by Diego Tello Software Developer from Software Developer
Register