Lead .NET & React Developer - OUTSIDE IR35 6-Month contract

This project has been archived and is not accepting more applications.
Browse open projects on our job board.


Lead .NET & React Developer - OUTSIDE IR35 6-Month contract
Remote, United Kingdom - £500/day

Outside IR35, Lead .NET & React Developer contract available to work remotely for a Marketing Intelligence SaaS company on an initial 6-month contract. Based 100% Remotely Working From Home paying £500/day.

Job - Lead .NET & React Developer

100% WFH/Remote

Start ASAP

6-month contract

£500/day OUTSIDE IR35

Required Skills:

  • Senior C# & .NET Development experience
  • Strong experience coding in React
  • .NET Core, Azure & SQL experience required
  • Be able to carry out the following leadership responsibilities:
  • Leading and owning the product from a technical delivery perspective
  • Running Scrum Meetings
  • Leading the development team of 6 developers
  • Performing code reviews, giving guidance and advising on best practises

This position would suit an experienced full-stack Developer with experience leading small development teams and has React, JavaScript, .NET and C# coding experience. More specifically, you will be owning the product from a technical delivery perspective, where you will spend 60% of your time hands on coding and the other 40% leading a small team of 6 developers; where you'll be responsible for running SCRUM meetings, performing code reviews, advising on best practises & giving guidance to junior members of the team.

This Lead .NET & React Developer position is looking to start ASAP, will be based in Remote Working From Home, paying £500/day - OUTSIDE of IR35.

This Lead Developer role is a live and signed off vacancy.

Mexa Solutions are an approved supplier for this organisation and benefit from a tier-one supplier status.

If you are interested in applying for this position then please forward your CV to (see below).

To be considered for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.

Start date
6 months
Mexa Solutions
Published at
Project ID:
To apply to this project you must log in.