Controls Engineer

Job type:
on-site
Start:
ASAP
Duration:
6 months
From:
Roc Search Limited
Place:
West Midlands
Date:
07/25/2015
Country:
flag_no United Kingdom
project ID:
952341

Warning
This project is archived and not active any more.
You will find vacant projects in our project database.

A client of mine have an urgent requirement for x4 Controls Design Engineers. The contract will be for an initial 6 month period. 80% of the work will be in the office in the West Midlands with the remaining 20% of work done onsite in the South East.

You will be part of a team where you will be involved in the work throughout the life cycle of control systems and PLC design and delivery.

The ideal candidate;
* Be a design engineer with several years' experience of designing automation control systems from start to finish including writing functional design specifications, developing new PLC Code, and building, testing and implementing PLC software solutions
* Siemens S7 PLC programming experience

The hourly rate on offer is negotiable and Dependent on your experience if you are interested please send me your updated CV.