Proteus Europe is searching for a French or Dutch Speaking Business Analyst in Data Migration for our client based in Brussels, Belgium
Our Client :-
Our client is an international consultancy with a reputation for delivering on projects with their consultancy customers. You will join and be part of their team to ensure this current project is a complete success.
Your New role :-
Context: migration of a contract portfolio
We are looking for a Business Analyst who is able to analyze and simulate bonuses, capital tables reserves etc
· The actuary should understand the current rules of the existing Excel simulator and adapt them so that they are in phase with the target tool.
· Work in tandem with the service provider to analyze the actuarial formulas of the application and facilitate the creation of the migration product in the new operational system.
· Analysis of the existing portfolio through the simulator to calculate a reserve . and . premium for each contract. These values ..will be required to ensure the consistency of the migrated contract information.
· Apply and adjust the quality rules in order to validate the results of the migration calculations. (Theoretical cash value of the equivalent contract after migration, broker commission and premiums paid by the equivalent client after migration ...) · Work in tandem with The RISK department to validate the results of the calculations and the potential impacts on the reserves.
Your Skills and experience :-
Essential Skills :-
The inclusion of the role of Lead Stream with focus on efficiently and effectively run the migration process with all stakeholders and in cooperation with the Project Lead
- Confirm which products from source systems to target systems to be migrated
- Completing data mapping between source systems and target systems
- Coordinate and follow up with the Application Manager of the development of the conversion and migration engine, based on data mapping
- Business and functional analysis resulting in a gap analysis between source systems and target system
- Coordinate and follow up with the Application Manager with the necessary decisions concerning developments after gaps
- Implement conversion, simulation and migration activities in the Test and UAT environments and structured documentation of the results
- Specifying reporting and communication requirements, coordinate with the Application Manager
- Define, prepare, perform functional and UAT testing developments by the Application Manager. Documentation of the test results and coordination with the Application Manager for feedback. Special attention for regression testing.
- Coordinate the validation of the migration results (after actuarial calculations relating to capital, reserves and premiums) with stakeholders, inter alia, Risk and Finance.
- Coordinate and implement the Data Quality measurement, and documentation of results
- Analyze the data quality errors
- Coordinate the correction operations for the data mopping if needed
- Preparing and coordinating communication with the internal organization, the broker and the client.
- Operational coordination with stakeholders for Migration (Operations, Risk, Finance, Sales and Marketing, etc.)
- Supervising the migration in Production
- Develop and up-to-date analysis of the overarching document per stream
- Coordinate with and informing the Project Lead through periodic reporting
- Identifying potential issues, and escalate real issues to the Project Lead
Proteus Europe operates in partnership with our candidates by building strong and lasting
relationships at all levels.
If you apply for this role, we will:
- Contact you within one week to discuss your current situation and suitability for this role.
- Keep searching for other suitable positions should this role not be right for you.
- Keep you informed at every stage of the recruitment process.
- Actively follow up with our client on your behalf to gain useful feedback throughout the
If you are looking for a new role, but this role isn't quite right for you, please contact us in
confidence for a discussion about how we can help you.