Proteus Europe is searching for a French or Dutch Speaking Front End Developer for our client based in Brussels, Belgium
Our Client :-
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company. They embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Working with partners in healthcare our client reaches out to over a billion people every day, throughout the world. With more than operating companies in more than 60 countries our client is a major player on the pharmaceutical world stage. Located within easy commute of the airport on the outskirts of the historic and beautiful city of Brussels this role is an interesting position in an industry that is all about helping others and aiding the health of humanity.
Your New role :-
As a member of the eOperations team you work on the development of new functionalities (websites, applications, e-mails) as requested by our internal customer Marketing and Sales or other customers within the ENGIE group. You take ownership of changes and incidents that are assigned to you while working with the team to deliver the optimal result.
Lines of Communication
Within the eOperations team you will work closely together with your colleague developers, designers and content collaborators who all have different personalities and different specializations.
All team members report to the eOperations Service Delivery Manager.
You will also be in day-to-day contact with other Delivery teams, third party suppliers, the Application Management department and Marketing and Sales.
Your Skills and experience :-
Essential Skills :-
- Education in web development
- Minimum 3 years of experience in web development (specifically programming)
- Advanced technical skills:
- You are always up-to-date concerning the latest evolutions in web development and technologies
- You apply best UX practices on every development
- Software: MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite
- Languages: full professional proficiency in English and (French or Dutch)
- You are able to perform well under pressure of deadlines
- You value the teams success more than you value your personal achievements
- You communicate in a concise but kind way, have good social skills
Desirable Skills :-
o Technical skills: PHP (Drupal), HP Teamsite, Wufoo, SmartFocus, Unified Post, Optimizely, webmarketing SEO/SEA, Lithium/ FreeMarker, Grunt, Node.js, AngularJS, Bourbon, Kony
o Digital native: you know all there is to know about new media (social networks, mobile applications/websites)
o Languages: additionally to what is stated in - minimum required- : good understanding of (Dutch or French)
Proteus Europe operates in partnership with our candidates by building strong and lasting
relationships at all levels.
If you apply for this role, we will:
- Contact you within one week to discuss your current situation and suitability for this role.
- Keep searching for other suitable positions should this role not be right for you.
- Keep you informed at every stage of the recruitment process.
- Actively follow up with our client on your behalf to gain useful feedback throughout the
If you are looking for a new role, but this role isn't quite right for you, please contact us in
confidence for a discussion about how we can help you.