What is React?
React is an efficient and flexible platform that was developed by Facebook by a team of individual developers and companies. The advantages of React.js include:
- Quicker debugging and rendering
- Efficient update and render
- Easier to debug
- More predictable code
- Great for SEOs
Responsibilities of a React JS Developer
A React JS developer is in charge of creating and developing new highly responsive user-facing features using the React library. These professionals meet with development teams in order to discuss these features beforehand and review any application requirements.
React JS developers are responsible for building reusable components and front-end libraries and writing application codes by following react.js workflows.
These professionals optimise components for performance, troubleshoot any interface software errors, and debug application codes.
What are React JS developers responsible for?
- Discussing user interface ideas with development team
- Recognising and reviewing application requirements
- Translating design ideas into code
- Developing new responsive user interface components using React
- Building reusable components
- Creating front-end libraries
- Writing application codes by following react.js workflows
- Optimising components for performance
- Troubleshooting interface software
- Debugging application codes
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance
- Documenting application changes
Skills of a React JS Developer
These professionals have experience working with user interface design and are also familiar with data structure libraries like Immutable.js.
React JS developers have experience with performance testing frameworks like Mocha and Jest and are also familiar with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
In terms of soft skills, professionals in this field are good at project management and have excellent troubleshooting skills and analytical thinking skills.
What are the skills of a React JS developer?
- Experience with React tools such as react.js, Redux, Webpack
- Experience working with user interface design
- Familiarity with data structure libraries like Immutable.js.
- Experience with performance testing frameworks like Mocha and Jest
- Experience with browser-based debugging
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git and SVN
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Good analytical thinking
Join our IT freelancer community today! Create your freelance profile in just 2 minutes.
Background and education
To develop skills needed to perform well as a React JS developer, consider taking courses. You can find options for these down below:
- React JS Web Development – The Essentials Bootcamp
- Typescript & React JS Course with React & Typescript Project
- TypeScript for Professionals – 2023 Edition
- Mastering Node, NPM & Webpack
Salary of a React JS Developer
React JS developers generally earn an average of $120,000 per year. Those who are just starting out can earn around $100,800 whereas developers with years of experience and skills can earn around $150,000 per year.
Keep in mind that salaries can differ depending on different factors such as location, previous experience, industry, etc.
In Germany, the salary range for React JS developers is €36,000 – €55,000 whereas those in the UK earn between £27,000 – £77,000.
How much do React JS developers earn?
|$100,800 – $150,000
|€36,000 – €55,000
|£27,000 – £77,000
How much do freelance React JS developers make?
React JS Developers on freelancermap charge on average:
Rates in this field range between $33 and $106/hour for most freelancers.
The daily rate for React JS Developers (8 working hours) would be around: