What is Vue?
Vue provides developers with a component-based programming model that allows them to efficiently develop user interfaces, be they simple or complex.
One of the biggest reasons why Vue.js is so popular is its learning curve. Its easy-to-use nature appeals to both novice and experienced developers.
Hire the right Vue JS Developer for your business here
Responsibilities of a Vue JS Developer
Vue JS developers are in charge of developing user-facing applications using Vue.js. They coordinate with other software developers and project managers to create modular and reusable libraries and components and make sure automated testing is integrated seamlessly into development and maintenance workflows.
Vue JS developers improve a company’s application performance and build modular and reusable components and libraries. They are responsible for monitoring Vue.js and any project dependencies for security upgrades and issues and are also in charge of testing and troubleshooting the application regularly to ensure peak performance.
What are the responsibilities of a Vue JS developer?
- Develop user-facing applications using Vue.js
- Coordinate with staff members to create modular and reusable libraries and components
- Ensure automated testing is integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Integrate Vue into legacy projects
- Improve a company’s application performance
- Build modular and reusable components and libraries
- Monitor Vue.js and any project dependencies for security upgrades and issues
- Test and troubleshoot applications regularly to ensure peak performance
- Stay up-to-date with security and development best practises
Skills of a Vue JS Developer
They are familiar with integrating and maintaining external software libraries and possess knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms.
Vue JS developers have strong problem-solving and analytical skills and are able to communicate well both verbally and orally.
What are the skills of a Vue JS developer?
- Strong understanding of the Vue.js framework and its core principles
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits
- Familiarity with integrating
- Maintain external software libraries
- Knowledge of functional programming
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming paradigms
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate both verbally and orally
Join our IT freelancer community today! Create your freelance profile in just 2 minutes.
Vue JS developers typically have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, or a related field. Some developers also choose to get a Master’s degree to help them get better paying jobs in their field.
You may also choose to obtain certifications online to improve your skills and knowledge. Check out options for these down below:
- Vue.js 3 Fundamentals
- Complete Vue Developer 2023: Zero to Mastery (Pinia, Vitest)
- Hands-on Vue.js: Build a fully functional SPA
- Nuxt.js 2 – Vue.js on Steroids
Salary of a Vue JS Developer
Vue JS developers generally earn an average of $85,000 per year. Beginner developers can earn around $122,000 whereas developers with years of experience can make around $156,000 per year.
Note that salaries can differ depending on different factors such as location, previous experience, skills, industry, etc.
In Germany, the salary range for Vue JS developers is €45,000 – €75,000 whereas those in the UK earn between £28,000 – £72,000.
How much do Vue JS developers make?
|US||$85,000 – $156,000|
|Germany||€45,000 – €75,000|
|UK||£28,000 – £72,000|
How much do freelance Vue JS developers make?
Vue JS Developers on freelancermap charge on average:
Rates in this field range between $40 and $96/hour for most freelancers.
The daily rate for Vue JS Developers (8 working hours) would be around:
Other interesting job profiles
- What does a COBOL Programmer do?
- What does an ETL Developer do?
- What Does An R Programmer Do?
- What does a Web Designer do?
- What Does A Firmware Engineer Do?